The « Bataille de Bicolline » is an immersive and participatory event at the heart of Canada's largest medieval-fantasy gathering! Let yourself be carried away by the magic of a medieval village and meet unique and colorful characters. Elves, orcs, pirates, monsters, magi, courtesans and valorous knights come together for 7 days, with performances, banquets, festivals, tournaments, games, fights ... that will lead some 3,000 participants to an epic battle!
Take a journey into the fantastic imagination of a world bigger than nature! The event is open to all, just dive and play!
1. Choose your package, complete your registration form and pay the fees;
2. Wear medieval-fantasy-inspired clothes at all times during the event and avoid anachronisms;
3. Know and abide the rules of combat and homologation if you want to participate in battles and other similar activities;
4. Respect the code of conduct and the rules of the « Duché de Bicolline ».
The universe in which you are about to dive is fabulous! Fabulous games, sets, costumes, encounters and discoveries.
The adress of the site is 1480 chemin Principal, à Saint-Mathieu-du-Parc (Mauricie), Qc, G0X1N0.
** NEW **
ARRIVAL SATURDAY 12th August from 9am to 8pm.
You can arrive on the Saturday preceding the event if you meet the following criteria:
• 1- Register for 7 days
• 2- Be a 2017-2018 member of the Duché de Bicolline (In the case of a couple or a family, the spouse and/or the child(ren) must remain at the same adress that the registered member)
• Staying in a building during the event
Adult regular member or privilege (16 years and over) $ 35 / person
Adult Life Member (16+) FREE
Child (0-15 years) FREE
You can leave the site at any time during the week BUT when the site is "in play" (decorum), you must respect the following instructions:
• 1- Take care to "camouflage" your non-decorum personal effects when you are traveling out of the site.
• 2- Comply with the safety rules in force at the time of your departure. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU TO HOME.
The only day that vehicles are allowed to access the site to leave the event is Sunday, August 20 from 9 am. Everyone must leave before 5 pm.
HOME, HOSTEL AND TAVERN: cash, debit or credit card
TRADERS ET CRAFTWORK: Some own Interac (debit or credit) or Square, but most of them only accept cash. THERE IS NO ATM ON THE SITE. Plan accordingly!
The two sides of the medal
The face of our world is often an adorned reflection of what really takes place in the daily life of its inhabitants. Tranquility and prosperity often hide a tough battle between crime and justice. Like light and darkness, one cannot exist without the other.
For some time now the barns are abound in harvest; armouries are storing their most valuable pieces, and castles continuously grow wealthier. It goes without saying that this abundance attracts its share of bandits, criminals and assassins. Clandestine lands have become the battlefield of small and large secret organizations, causing greed to bring others to rise up and protect their possessions. Treasures are waiting to be seized by the most skilful and cunning!