Friday, august 18th
From 9am until midnight
The purpose of this day is to allow new participants to discover Bicolline’s universe through a simple, intuitive, participative and immersive approach.
All rates below include taxes. This fee includes access to the site and the activities, shows, etc. that take place there during the day.
- Adult: 70$
- Child (10-15 ans): 35$
- Child (0-9 ans): Free
- In order to enter the site, all participants must be costumed and respect the nature of the event by avoiding any anachronisms.
- If you are lost or in case of need, Bicolline volunteers can easily be spotted and can be found everywhere on the ground. Volunteers are dressed in yellow and blue.
- The most precious memories are those we live intensely, dare to meet people and interact with other participants!
- You are invited to consult the ‘Participant’s Guide’ section on our website to learn more about Bicolline.
- Enjoy your adventure and have fun!
Bonne découverte et amusez-vous!
Costume and decorum
Since this is an immersive activity all participants must wear a medieval-fantastic inspired costume. Please avoid anachronisms such as watches, cell phones, plastic items, water bottles, cameras, etc. Do not hesitate to look up ideas on the internet for your costume and accessories. Our event is medieval and fantasy inspired, which gives you a certain freedom to explore with your costume. All fantasy inspirations are honored, such as the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, etc.
However, there are some things to avoid:
- Running shoes (it’s best to find leather shoes)
- Sunglasses (unless prescribed)
- Cell phones, mp3 players, iPad, iPhone and other electronic must stay hidden (leave them in your car, building or camp)
- Bring a mug to avoid walking with a can of beer or soft drink or juice boxes
- Camouflage strollers with fabrics like burlap
Remember that the respect and the effort of the decorum of each person allows all the participants to be totally immersed in the unique world that is Bicolline and to really feel transported elsewhere!
In this area you will find a large number of craftsmen and merchants from the Haute-Ville (around the Auberge).
You will find in this district a large number of stores and craftsmen offering several ranges of equipment; pieces of armor, costumes of all kinds, swords and other fantastic weapons, as well as a whole range of accessories dedicated to live action role-playing games and medieval immersion activities.
Come and discover the permanent merchant buildings installed on the Duché: Cuir F.L., Zardwin, Dracolite, Artisans d’Azure, Soeurs d’Armes and Au Dragon Noir. Dozens of other shops and merchant pavilions will set up their stores on the lands of Bicolline for the event.
Auberge and the bicolline market
Come and grab something to eat and drink at the Auberge! Be sure to stop by the market, just across the street from the Auberge, to discover a unique boutique offering fresh foods, Bicolline promotional items and various original products.
At nightfall, head to the old town to watch a fantastic show at the Fosse aux Monstre, then head to the main stage to dance away to great musical performances!