Less than 20 cm
- 0 to 20 cm (0″ to 8″)
- Do not do any damage and is not homologable
- Not considered to be weapon.
Combat activities always carry some risk even if the weapons used are dummy and developed for this kind of hobby. Some basic verification points are mandatory before any activity where weapons are used to ensure the maximum safety of participants.
A fixed homologation point is provided for verification of weaponry for each activity. It is mandatory for each player to present their weapons at the homologation booth prior to participating in the event. Approved weapons are marked with a tag.
*To find what is the maximum allowable tension to get the 28 joules for a specific weapon, you must first determine what the EXTENSION STROKE is. Then, transpose the measurement into the MAX TENSION TABLE.
|Extension stroke (X cm / Y)||Max tension (X kg / Y lbs)|
|20 cm / 8″ and less||27.2 kg / 60 lbs|
|23 cm / 9″||25.5 kg / 56 lbs|
|25 cm / 10″||23 kg / 51 lbs|
|28 cm / 11″||20.9 kg / 46 lbs|
|30 cm / 12″||19.2 kg / 42 lbs|
|33 cm / 13″||17.8 kg / 39 lbs|
|36 cm / 14″||16.5 kg / 36 lbs|
|38 cm / 15″||15.5 kg / 34 lbs|
|41 cm / 16″||14.5 kg / 32 lbs|
|43 cm / 17″||13.7 kg / 30 lbs|
|46 cm / 18″||13 kg / 29 lbs|
|48 cm / 19″||12.3 kg / 27 lbs|
|51 cm / 20″||11.7 kg / 26 lbs|
|53 cm / 21″||11.2 kg / 25 lbs|
|56 cm / 22″||10.7 kg / 24 lbs|
|58 cm / 23″||10.2 kg / 23 lbs|
|61 cm / 24″||9.8 kg / 22 lbs|
|64 cm / 25″||9.5 kg / 21 lbs|
|66 cm / 26″||9.1 kg / 20 lbs|
|69 cm / 27″||8.8 kg / 19 lbs|
|71 cm / 28″||8.5 kh / 19 lbs|
It’s a privilege to play a Monster at Bicolline. There is no guarantee that you will have the right to incarnate it on the battlefield.
Every Monster must have a story that explains its origin and its past, which the organization must have approved.
The main criteria is appearance. A monster must, without a doubt, have the appearance of a monster by its mass, its size, its equipment, its texture, etc.
• MASS OR SIZE: Monsters are recommended to measure more than 2.15 m (7 ‘) and to be bulky enough so that they can not pass through the ranks of soldiers without disturbing them.
• APPEARANCE: The creature’s equipment and shape must be different from large armored warrior. We have many orcs, goblins, black elves and other creatures who are not considered monsters on the battlefield. If you remove your mask or a specific item from your costume, will other players always think you are a monster? Are you inspired by fear and / or respect?
• STORY: What is the role-play reason for the appearance of your monster in the Bicolline universe? Is this the first time we hear about you? Do you fit into the scenario or the universe of Bicolline?
• DETAILS: Is your monster neat and full of detail from head to toe?
• POWER PLAYER: Is your monster designed to abuse rules? Is it well balanced?
These are all suggestive criteria and one can not be more precise without being too limiting. It is therefore the homologation officials ultimately approves a Monster.